CERTIFICATE IN OFFICE MANAGEMENT AND SECETERIAL PRACTICE
Diploma in office management and secretarial practice offers wide pathways in terms of secure career. This
course helps you to learn the techniques of managing office work with 100% detailing. Diploma in office
management focuses on communication skills, office management, business communication, shorthand,
typewriting, awareness about current affairs and general knowledge, human relations, business organization,
personality development sessions, taxation, accounting, front desk, entrepreneurship and marketing
management. After completion of this course you are willing to enter any of the office field with confidence and
Benefits of pursuing diploma in office management :
- This particular course will help in service candidates to become future managers
- This course is designed in a manner to make the candidate equipped with office skills and secretarial work in
various fields of endeavour.
- Also the candidate will be able to understand the standard of living, characteristics of wants and law of
diminishing, consumer surplus, marginal utility and its uses.
This course module includes communication skill classes, language exercise, report writing, minute writing and
note making, grammar and composition. The faculty of our ACMT Education College will help you to learn the
techniques of telephonic conversation, intonation and stress in communication and also practice of making and
presenting presentations. The candidates are also taught accountancy, book keeping, banking and company
law services, lab sessions and field exposures which play’s a very crucial role in successful future.
Eligibility for diploma in office management and secretarial practice:
Candidate should have passed 10th or 10+2 or its equivalent education from a certified school board in India.
Documents required at the time of Counseling or Admission:
Employment sector after diploma in office management and secretarial practice:
- 10th or 12th Mark Sheet and Certificate.
- Residence Proof like Voter Id Card , Adhar Card or Rashan Card Copy or any other.
- 5 Colored Photographs.
- Properly Filled Admission Form with your photograph.
Types of job a candidate can apply for:
- Public and private sector.
- Academic institutes.
- Computer lab and other labs.
- Management information system.
Duration of this Course :
- Computer operator.
- Junior executive.
- Assistant programmer.
- Word processor.
- Data entry operator.
- Statistical investigator.
- Office assistant.
- Clerk assistant.
One or two years.
Fee Structure of office management Course :
19,500/ per Semester.(*Include Registration Fees + Admission Fees + Notes + English Speaking + Computer
Lab + Interview Preparation + 100% Job assistance).